🇺🇸 🇨🇦 There is a separate US & Canada large slippers guide here →.
Struggling to find women's slippers in large sizes? Sure, there's always the men's department. But that's a world of dark colours & boring styles. A tartan pattern is as crazy as it gets!
Good news: there are plenty of pretty slippers in size 9+ uk. So whether you're working from home or snuggling on the sofa, here's a round-up of stylish slippers to keep your big feet cosy & chic this winter, whatever your budget.
Short on time? Skip straight to the big slipper shops listView Table of Contents
How cute are these twinkle star slippers from Spanish brand Berevere? Choose from this neutral grey fur adorned with metallic pink stars, or the opposite fluffy pink version with sparkly silver stars instead.€40 (£35, $40) at Cinderella Shoes →
Brighten up winter days with these fun polka dot slippers from Spanish brand Andrés Machado. There are grey & pink dot versions too. Quality wool slippers at an affordable price.€35 (£30, $35) at Cinderella Shoes →
Snug suede slippers in 10 shades - just choose your fave. These classic mules have a faux fur trim & soft lining which isn't too padded. Hundreds of happy customers find them warm, comfy & long lasting, with many repeat orders.£32-42 at Moshulu →
These Gemma plush spa style mules from comfort brand Vionic have adjustable velcro closure for different foot widths which is unusual. They come in several colours in size 9 uk, with black also in size 10.£70 at Vionic →
These ultra fluffy slippers are a great price and come in chic pale grey, pink, black or striking leopard print.£13 at Long Tall Sally →
These premium sheepskin open toe mule slippers come in timeless beige & black shades that go with everything.£35 at ASOS →
Luxury sheepskin slippers designed exclusively for larger sizes. These Esmee crossover fluffy slippers come in pink & grey. There is also a toe post style, Isla, available in black or cream.£60 at SAE London →
Full slipper styles are a better choice for narrow feet or if you suffer from cold feet. For a smarter look, there are even slippers that look like shoes too. Whether you are looking for cosy bedroom slippers or house shoes for working from home, there are good options available in large sizes. The only catch is that full back slipper sizing is less flexible than mule slippers. So closed slippers usually come in every size like shoes, instead of covering a 2 size range.
Fall in love with these cute love heart slippers from Spanish brand Berevere. They've a removable insole which can be hard to find.€36 (£31 approx) at Cinderella Shoes →
Fun multicolour print house slippers cosy faux fur lining. Other prints available too. Adjustable velcro fastening. One size fits both 9 & 10 uk which is unusual for full slippers.£40 at Magnus Shoes →
Perfect for milder weather or if you prefer a lighter slipper, these Banoffee velvety ballet slippers come in 10 colours. Customer reviews find them comfy, supportive & love that they're smart enough to wear outside too.£26-35 at Moshulu →
These smart ballet slippers with a hard rubber sole are ideal if you want slippers that look like shoes. And who doesn't love a pompom? Available in black, grey or grey leopard print£22 at Pavers →
Stay super snug this Winter with some cosy slipper boots. These keep your feet ultra warm and have a durable sole if you need to nip out too. Perfect for winter nights and lazy mornings.
Worried about boots making your feet look huge? Don't be put off: even tiny feet look big in slipper boots. 😊 In fact Paris Hilton loved wearing Uggs to disguise her big feet because everyone's feet look the same size in slipper boots.
Uggs are officially back in fashion for 2022 & their bestselling mini boots come in 10 shades. These iconic boots even come in 5 heights now, from a micro mini ballet bootie to tall mid calf. They ain't cheap but they're fully lined with premium sheepskin. Plus you get unique Treadlite soles which are light & cushioned with durable grip.£155 from UGG →
Take a walk on the wild side in these animal print suede bootie slippers. The chunky sole is actually super lightweight EVA. This Snowman 3 boot comes in a range of shades & a Fireside dotty print style is also available. All get great customer reviews.£37-49 at Moshulu →
Bedroom Athletics have plenty of cosy faux fur boots with durable non-slip soles in size 9-10 uk. They advise to size down in most styles so they should fit up to size 9 uk. Choose from pastels, darks or neutrals including this yummy gingerbread shade. They also do sherpa fleece slipper boots in tartan and scandi fairisle prints.£30 at Bedroom Athletics →
These wide fit boots with a cushioned insole are highly rated with nearly 70 reviews. With a cute bow accent, the touch fastening strap gives an adjustable fit. You can fold them down to switch up your look too. Choose from this smart black, grey, beige or burgundy.£28 at Pavers →
Finally, here's a list of stores and brands selling women's slippers in big sizes, broken down by shoe size, with direct links to save you time.
🇺🇸 🇨🇦 There is also a US & Canada slippers store list here →.
- UK brand Moshulu have oodles of colourful slippers in size 9 with glowing customer reviews. They only ship to UK unfortunately.
- Online giant ASOS have cute fluffy slippers in size 9, mainly from their own affordable brand, but a few high end Ugg options too. Shipping worldwide.
- Next have a great variety of size 9 slippers (online only) - both from their own brand & others. There's free returns to Next stores in UK & Ireland & they ship to most countries.
- If you need supportive slippers or want smart house shoes, Fitflop do some lovely size 9 clogs, loafer mule & slides with free UK returns & EU taxes included.
- Pavers have plenty of size 9 slippers & smarter house shoe options too, including some wide fit slippers. Shop in-store in UK or Ireland or they ship online to most countries.
- Shoezone have a good range traditional & modern slippers in size 9, with a few modern moccasins too, all at great prices. Shop in-store or online.
- Bedroom Athletics have fluffy slipper boots in size 9-10 uk. They advise to go a size up in most boot styles though, so they may not all fit size 10 uk feet. They ship to UK, Ireland & USA, but orders outside UK might have extra charges on delivery.
- Comfort brand Vionic have a great selection of size 9 uk slippers with a smaller range of couple of fluffy slippers in size 10 uk. Some are more expensive at £50-70 full price, but there is a 30 day trial if you buy direct. So you can send worn slippers back if they don't work out which is unusual.
- Cinderella Shoes have a good range of slipper styles in sizes 9-12 uk. Some fun cute mules as well as more traditional full slippers. They ship worldwide from Ireland with all taxes & duties paid for UK customers.
- Long Tall Sally have affordable fashionable slippers up to size 12 uk (wide fit up to 9). Tip: LTS shoes run small so buy your Euro size, or go a size up from your usual UK/US size.
- Spanish brand Andrés Machado (who also run Andypola) make women's slippers up to size 46 eu (12 uk) and unisex styles go right up to size 50 eu. They mainly do wool mule slippers, but also have a few fleece lined closed slipper bootie styles. They ship worldwide, but UK orders might have extra charges on delivery. If you don't want to risk it, you could order from other stockists like Amazon UK or Cinderella instead.
- Apavi 40+ have a good selection of slippers with some styles right up to 47 eu. They ship worldwide from Latvia.
- UK chain Magnus have slippers in sizes 9-12 uk from a mix of brands, mainly premium wool mules.
- SAE London do luxury fluffy slippers up to size 13 UK & ship worldwide.
I hope this post helps you find slippers that make you smile, whatever your shoe size.
- Find more stores for women's slippers in large sizes in the big shoe shop directory.
- Need more help? Comment below with your shoe size & location and I'll try to help.