Amazon usually have lots of women's shoes up to at least size 12 US. Plus their own Amazon Essentials range now goes up to size 15 US. It's worth a look for fashionable styles at great prices. The women's shoes department goes right up to 16 US, although many of the largest sizes will either be Chinese brands or unisex.
Amazon Prime Benefits: Try before you Buy & Personal Shopping
If you have Amazon Prime (30 day free trial available) many items are eligible for free, fast shipping plus you can even try before you buy. Choose clothing & shoes to try on at home for a week & just pay for any you want to keep. Find out more about Prime try before you buy here.
Tips for Finding Large Size Shoes on Amazon
You can get great deals on large size shoes at Amazon but navigating can be a bit of a pain. Browse on desktop initially as it's quicker to get an overview of what brands and styles are available for your size. Moving down the filters on the left:
- If you prefer to stick to well known labels, tick 'Premium Brands' and/or 'Popular Brands' at the top.
- After the shoe categories list, if you have Amazon Prime, tick the 'Prime' box under the brand options to see shoes with fast free shipping.
- Finally, click your shoe size box and then shoe width below that. The most important step! It's a bit buried down the sidebar, but there's a small box for each relevant shoe size.
Heads up: Amazon sometimes lists the wrong shoe sizes
Unfortunately, the shoe sizes listed in the size picker dropdown on Amazon shoe pages are not always accurate. Amazon sells so many brands in so many regions, that things sometimes go astray converting shoe sizes etc.
- Look for the fit note near the top of shoe pages (below the price) advising if the style is true to size.
- Before buying a new brand, check the size guide on the brand's own site to make sure they actually make your shoe size.
- It's also worth scanning Amazon customer reviews to see if the style runs true to size.
up to size 16 US